Hi All!
The Allen family is still suffering from major technical difficulties when it comes to technology. Our computer is completely dead. I can't even turn it on and get it to run now. Unfortunately that means that our digital photos are now locked somewhere in the recesses of this piece of junk, probably never to be retrieved. It makes me really sad, because I haven't actually ordered hard copies of my photos since August. I'm hoping we'll be able to resurrect the Ebook that they're saved on and attach it to our new computer when we finally manage to get one. We're hoping to buy one in the next week or so. I still don't have a digital camera--I'm asking my parents for one for Christmas. In the meantime, I'm back to my 35 mm which I really resent now that I'm used to previewing all my pictures to see if they're any good. It drove me crazy on Saturday. The church had a breakfast with Santa, which was really nice. Maura took one look at Santa, though, and said, "No. No." And she meant it!! We took her back later when things had quieted down a little and she would condescend to take a candy cane from poor Santa, but not to get anywhere close to him! I got a picture of her with Santa only by sitting on his lap myself and holding her. (Yes, Hannah, I have been sitting on your father's lap!!) I have no idea how the pictures actually turned out and will have to wait to see them. It's making me a crazy person!! We've been busy with all kinds of Christmas activities. We've already been to one Christmas party. I'm working hard at getting the house decorated. The plan was to put up the Christmas tree last night. Well, we got it into the house, put in on the stand and realized that it looked like the leaning tower of Pisa. We had to take the thing down, saw two inches off the bottom with a jigsaw, drill and new hole and finally managed to get it to look a little more normal. So, there it sits in the living room with light, but no ornaments. I have to buy some film later so that I can get pictures of Maura "decorating" the tree! She's still not over the fact that there's a tree in our house! Should be entertaining!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment