She's here!! I'm am so pleased to announce the birth of my niece Alexandra Grace yesterday at 1:15 pm. I was despairing of seeing my sister ever go into labor. We arrived in Kentucky on the 6
th to await the arrival of this baby and waited and waited and waited. She was so slow about making an entrance. My original plan was to have Brent come get me this weekend since I believed she would be here long before now. I was really missing my husband and my kids were missing their daddy. I really didn't want to have to wait another week to see him and to go home to Georgia. Lorie was really ready to have this baby and she had
acupuncture this week to help induce labor. The first time she had it, she dilated a bit. The second time she had it, she went into labor an hour later. I'm a believer now! Katie and I visited her in the hospital just before she was ready to push.


This is a girl with a good epidural! She started pushing about ten minutes later. She's posing with her OB. Alexandra Grace Jerome's first photo. Lorie only pushed for 10-15 minutes.


Proud parents Lorie and Micah. What a sweet face! She looks a lot like Maura did as a newborn.


I'm so happy to be an aunt again! Maura was so happy to see the new addition. She thought she was "
SOOO CUTE!" I wonder how she would be with a newborn if I had had Tristan this year instead of last year. She was certainly more interested in the baby this year. We are so proud of our new baby and can't wait to watch her grow!


2 comments:
Glad to see you posted pics!!!
Shauna
Congratulations, Auntie!! She's looks just as sweet as can be! How fun for Maura to have a baby cousin! Love the pics.
Post a Comment