These are some sweet photos from our drive back from Disney. We drove back by way of middle Tennessee, not because that's more convenient, but because that's where Nan and Poppa live. We just had to pack in every minute of fun possible on this trip. The kids LOVE Nan and Poppa's house because it's nonstop food, popcorn, movies, games, Ipad and FUN! They couldn't wait to get started!
My kids disappear into the world of the Ipad for many hours a day while we visit. They LOVE it, but I'm glad I don't have one so that I don't have to fight the "Get off the Ipad" fight every day! We eat REALLY healthy food while at Nan's house! Tristan couldn't get enough of this cereal!
Brent hadn't seen his family since sometime in September, so we really enjoyed catching up with them. Sherran and Chuck are so proud of their soldier!
Sherran and Chuck's small group met at the bowling alley that weekend. The kids remembered bowling at Ava's party, so they were all about it. I just KNEW someones toe was going to get crushed by a falling bowling ball, but we made it through OK. Tristan and Maura fought over this florescent ball the whole time, and LOVED rolling it down the ramp.
Nan THANKFULLY detained my ball loving boy. I KNOW he would have crushed his toes because he insisted on trying to lift the heavy balls. Instead, Nan took him off to the blinking oasis of the arcade.
SO sweet. Bennett is hugely attached to Daddy now that he's home and I'm pretty sure that Brent will never be able to escape from his sight again!
We visited with Great Grandmother Chambers. Bennett wasn't too sure about being held by this lady! We attempted to take a photo. When I say we attempted, I mean we took at least six photos and not one was any better than this one!
Love these babies!! What a wonderful end to a wonderful trip!





1 comment:
I know everyone was SO excited to see Brent! What neat memories. Glad you're catching up! You're doing great.
Post a Comment