Sweet little friends. I can't say how much these girls mean to me. They are truly Maura's first friends, the girls who taught her about friendship and relationships. We are truly feeling the empty space left by Sarah's move. We miss our friends so much!
Charlotte came to enjoy the party. She's the daughter of my friend Megan and we're glad she'll be part of our children's lives. Tristan and Alex enjoyed the slip and slide so much. Neither truly understood the concept of the slip and slide, standing at the top and trying to eek their way down to the bottom. Tristan eventually figured it out--and took some of the skin off his belly in the process!
We had a huge crowd at the party. Some, like Sarah and Lainey were Beach party playdate veterns. It was Caroline's first beach party experience and she had a great time. Below: Megan was especially fond of the lunch! The kids had a great time, but I think we adults had even more fun visiting with each other. We just don't get enough opportunities to do this!
Addia, Caleb and Carter had an awesome time.
Sweet Annabel, Bennett's girl, was stylin'! So cute! Below: We looked over to see all the kids attempting to fit onto the teeter totter at the same time. I observered six at a time! They were just having too much fun!
Umm, I guess they were thirsty? Yep, they're lapping water from the sprinkler. Glad my child isn't the only weird one! Below: Our group is shrinking rapidly. Last year, right about this time, we were taking goodbye photos with Amy just before her move. Angie has been a true friend and she is already greatly missed. It's not often that you find true friends in your lifetime, and I truly have a friend in Angie. Good luck, good friend! Kansas is lucky to get you!!
Where was Boo-boo throughout the party, you may ask? Sleeping. He slept through almost the whole party and ate his way through the rest! He knows how to have a good time at a party!!
I'm already looking forward to our Beach party next year! Can't wait! I'll be picking up clearance items starting now!
Where was Boo-boo throughout the party, you may ask? Sleeping. He slept through almost the whole party and ate his way through the rest! He knows how to have a good time at a party!!
I'm already looking forward to our Beach party next year! Can't wait! I'll be picking up clearance items starting now!






1 comment:
Wish I could have come!!! I know you miss Angie. :o( You'd better miss me ALMOST just as much though. ;o)
Post a Comment