Practicing punches and kicks. I have to giggle at him sometimes. He's so serious about it, but he doesn't have the best balance, so he tends to wobble a bit. I'm so proud of his focus and intensity, though!
He loved the obstacle course they set up for him. He looks adorable doing it. Despite the fact that he's loving every minute, he frequently checks to make sure we're watching and paying attention. I have several friends whose children are taking karate at the same time as Tristan and I have to be careful to keep my eyes on the floor for fear he'll catch me socializing!
So extremely proud of my Karate Kid. I hope we've found something that he'll continue to enjoy as he gets older. He's been collecting stars for good behavior, so it won't be long before his uniform is covered in patches too!
Lorie caught these photos of the kids one day when she stopped by to watch the kids for a few minutes for me. Apparently all four bigger kids were upstairs playing VERY quietly and she went to investigate. They were all dressed up! Hilarious! Even Emerson looks like she wants to get in on the action!
I thought that it might be time to get rid of the dress up clothes, but they've made a reappearance on several occasions recently, so I'll just hold onto them for a bit longer. After all, what would Alexandra play with when she comes over???
I wanted to make sure I document Tristan's dobok uniform. It's clean and white now, but I'm sure my little Pigpen will change it's color before too long. He can't wait to earn his ten stars and get a super special patch for the front. So proud of my little man!





No comments:
Post a Comment