Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I know that we did. We travelled to Tennesse to my in-laws house and we've currently consumed two seperate Thanksgiving dinners and enough food to keep a third world country fed for at least a week! We watched Kentucky play their hearts out in four overtimes against Tennessee and lose by two points when they weren't able to complete a two point conversion. What a heartbreaker!! Maura even had a great time "watching" the game, and would always give us the touchdown sign when prompted. She has had the biggest weekend! She has played, visited and eaten enough for three children! This morning, her Nan and Poppa took her to McDonald's while we slept in. They said she ate a whole egg, a pancake, a fruit and yogurt parfait, and a large glass of milk. Eating has never been an issue for this child! We'll be heading back to Kentucky in the morning. Back to the grindstone!

I'm having major technology difficulties, so you may not hear from me again anytime soon. Our computer has crashed due to a virus and now my digital camera is on the fritz. Who knows when we'll be able to replace/repair all those items and get back into the swing of things! Hope everyone is doing well! Lots of love from the Allens.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Oh no! I'm going to go through Maura Withdrawl!!! Get Santa to fix your technological woes for Christmas!