Wow!! I didn't expect this result! Thanks, Hannah, for this idea. I've always thought that Maura looked a lot more like me than Brent, but I guess maybe I just got caught up in the blonde hair and blue eyes. I really expected this to be a lot more definitive. I'm hoping that Maura got the best of both of our features and none of our flaws! So, to those in Brent's family who have always claimed that Maura looked like Brent, I apologise--you were right!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I've always thought she looked like a good mix of the two of you. I don't think she is a spittin image of either of you...she's just sweet Maura! Hope you're feeling well...call me sometime.
8 percent??? I would have guessed 80%! Don't worry, though, Brent... Little Boy Allen is sure to be the spit'n image of you!
Post a Comment