Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Maura!!

We're in Kentucky for the week, sans camera cable, so this post will include NO photos! What is the point, really? I just need to chronicle my sweet baby's third birthday. I can't believe my baby is already three. All morning long I watched the clock and thought about where I was in my labor three years earlier. When 12:50 hit, I was somewhere a lot more fun than a labor and delivery room! We celebrated Maura's real birthday by meeting our friends Angie and Sarah at Gatti Town for pizza and fun. Afterwards, Maura helped Grammy make cupcakes for her birthday and we had a family dinner and presents. She was really into present opening and she'd start by asking who it was from and saying, "Thank You!" My lessons in politeness are paying off! Maura got a dollhouse from Grammy and Pappap and she was so excited that I thought she was going to crawl inside it! We played with it all evening before she finally fell into bed, exhausted by her big day. My big girl thinks she's all grown up. She thoroughly enjoyed her party the other day. To see pics and a great recap check out my friend Angie's blog. It's
http://thecolemanbuzz.blogspot.com I wish I could wax poetic and share poignant memories from the past three years, but this time change is kicking my tail and I'm wiped out. I'll have to save that for another day. Enjoy Angie's blog, it's worth a look!

post signature

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Happy Birthday, Maura!!! I can't believe she's 3 now just like Wesley! I've always thought of her as a year younger than Wes since I passed my maternity clothes on to you as soon as I delivered, but give it another year or two and they'll pretty much be dead even! I love the birthday pics from your friend's blog. You do crazy amazing birthday parties! Whitney has her baby today!! Hayes Scott Hardy. So his birthday is only 1 day after Maura's!