
We're just "hanging" out these days. I may have gotten a bit "behind" on my blog, "butt" that only because we're trying to get to the "bottom" of all our housework! We recently bought a playground and placed it in the "rear" of our house so that we can have some fun once the weather improves. It's been a busy few weeks and we haven't just been sitting around on our "backsides!" Tristan has been doing some potty training and I'm feeling a bit like a "bum" because I haven't pushed it a bit more, but I'm BUSY with three children and it's hard to remember to remind him to head to the potty. He spends a lot of time half naked these days with his little "
tooshie" hanging out. Hopefully he'll be potty trained soon and the two kids in diapers will be a thing of the past! OK, enough potty humor!!


It seems like I don't get many photos of Maura these days. She has to be in the "mood" to be photographed and it usually has to be her idea. On this day, though, she was very excited about being photographed with her creation. She is so creative. I probably throw 10 drawings away per day simply because we don't have room to display them all. She loves to draw, paint and sculpture. She made this cool dinosaur landscape out of foam and had a whole story to go along with it. My favorite part was that she accounted for the shifting foam by saying the dinosaurs were falling in sinkholes. My creative little scientist girl!
Here's my one child who never has a problem being photographed. He's always happy to smile for the camera--happy to smile for any reason! This photo was taken at school. I've recently started teaching at Maura and Tristan's school in the nursery, so Bennett gets to come with me. It's a win-win for me. Little Boo-boo loves the activity and seeing all the big kids. He loves being with Mommy without competing with his brother and sister for attention. I'm glad he's getting to interact with children other than his siblings too. He's a social baby and he's enjoying his "school" day too!


Bennett is SO close to crawling. He's getting up on all fours and rocking and even pulling up a little on my legs. He still hasn't figured out how to take that last movement to propel him forward, but LOOK OUT WORLD, he'll be mobile VERY soon. He can already get pretty much wherever he wants to go by rolling and reaching. Today, he pulled Tristan's garage across the whole living room. I better start being very aware about what gets left on the floor. Because of his
new found mobility, I can't just leave him to play on the floor anymore while I accomplish tasks. The other day, I had to strap him into his highchair while I unloaded the dishwasher and I let him chow down on a biter biscuit. BOY did he love it!


My happy little messy faced boy! He's never happier than when he's feeding himself. Baby, you're growing up so fast, but we're thanking God for our happy, strong, precious little man and all our children!

1 comment:
Just tell Tristan to update your blog while he's on the computer!
Post a Comment