Alexandra had her second birthday on Easter. Who would have thought that a baby born on the 24th of April would ever have an Easter birthday? Turns out that it's the latest that Easter ever is, so I guess she just got lucky! Lorie held her birthday on Easter Saturday at a Very Hungry Caterpillar party. It was super cute! I love this theme so much that I'm sad that I didn't think of it first!
Of course, we had all the Very Hungry food from the apples, to the strawberries, to the oranges. My favorites were the chocolate cake, ice cream cone, pickle, etc!
Lorie put a LOT of thought and planning into the party, all the way down to the butterfly wing pasta salad!
Dad took charge of Bennett so I was free to enjoy the party. I squeezed poor Bennett into a Very Hungry Caterpillar outfit that was a 6-9 month size. He was NOT amused. Believe me, it was better than the 0-3month onesie I attempted earlier in the day! Below: Alex was a NOT very excited birthday girl. We had to wake her up from her nap to attend her party and she wasn't very happy about it at first, but when the candy started appearing, she warmed right up!

Lorie had some cute little fingerprint crafts set out and of course my kids were all over it!

I think Alex didn't have any idea why we were all there. She really did seem to enjoy the excitement and seeing all her friends. You can't tell from the pictures, but it was a VERY full house. There were ten children and many more adults present on this very rainy Saturday. We all squeezed into Micah and Lorie's house and had a great time--even Bennett!

The big cousins! Alex and Tristan seem to have resolved some of their differences lately. They used to fight like cats and dogs, but Alexandra has developed a love for Tristan lately that makes her a bit more mellow. They're going to be such great friends growing up.

Lorie had some cute little fingerprint crafts set out and of course my kids were all over it!
I think Alex didn't have any idea why we were all there. She really did seem to enjoy the excitement and seeing all her friends. You can't tell from the pictures, but it was a VERY full house. There were ten children and many more adults present on this very rainy Saturday. We all squeezed into Micah and Lorie's house and had a great time--even Bennett!
The big cousins! Alex and Tristan seem to have resolved some of their differences lately. They used to fight like cats and dogs, but Alexandra has developed a love for Tristan lately that makes her a bit more mellow. They're going to be such great friends growing up. Below: Grammy and Brent seem to be having a great time and getting lots of cuddles!

Birthday cake time! Alex wasn't sure what to think when we all started singing! She just looked around at all the goofy adults singing to her and eventually got a huge smile on her face. Happy Birthday big Two year old! I can't believe she's already two! She enjoyed her cupcake with her bestie, Haylie.

Birthday cake time! Alex wasn't sure what to think when we all started singing! She just looked around at all the goofy adults singing to her and eventually got a huge smile on her face. Happy Birthday big Two year old! I can't believe she's already two! She enjoyed her cupcake with her bestie, Haylie.








1 comment:
Those Bridge Family parties - the amaze me!!!! Happy Birthday Alexandra!
Post a Comment