Hi Folks! I was just cleaning out my camera from the hundreds of pictures taken over Christmas and I found some that were just too cute to delete, but didn't really belong in one specific blog post. I figured that I'd put them up here before we headed to Disney next week, or they'll be forever forgotten!

Tristan, my chunky monkey at seven months. He's hard to entertain when I'm trying to get any cleaning done, because he wants to be right there with me. I brought out his baby gym which he hasn't used for a few months and he enjoyed it for a little while because it was new to him. He's got some long socks on that are supposed to be good for babies who are learning to crawl so that they don't have their pants ride up and they don't tear up their knees. Problem is, his legs are so chunky that the socks are basically cutting off the circulation to his feet. Sadly, they won't work for this big man!

Maura giving us a glimpse of life ten years in the future. "What Dad? I'm listening to my
Ipod!"

Brent took this shot one morning while I was out running errands. Maura built this tower all by herself. Can't you just see her exploding with pride and excitement? At least Tristan looks happy!

Goodbye to Uncle Matt and Aunt Brenda. On Friday the 26
th, just before the kids headed to bed, we took a goodbye shot with their aunt and uncle. We don't get to see Matt and Brenda very often, so I wanted to make sure we had a picture of both of them with the kids. We hope to see them again in July.
Maura and the dollhouse. She loves Nan's dollhouse so much that I'm working really hard to ensure that she gets one for her birthday. She spends hours playing with this dollhouse.

Grandmother and Tristan say "goodbye." Grandmother enjoyed her great
grandkids so much on this trip to Tennessee.

Grandmother taking Maura and Tristan for a walk. On Saturday, before we left Tennessee, Nan and Grandmother took the kids for one last walk while Brent and I finished packing up the car. It was finally warm enough to get out and we made the most of the mild weather before we packed the kids up for the drive to Kentucky.

Sweet little safari adventurer!

Patton the bulldog. This is the "little" puppy that we picked up and kept for a week earlier this year! He's a bruiser, but he's sweet as pie.
Finally, I leave you with this chubby little tickle bug. He's ready for his bath, but he's as ticklish as can be! Watch him almost jump out of my arms! Check out those tight buns!! What a joy my sweet kiddos are to me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment