And, to round out this random posting, some recent one liners from my three year old:
(To my mother, who we've taught Maura to call Grammy. Maura sometimes has a hard time with her G's and D's.)
"I think I will call you Dam."
(To me, after being sneezed upon by her baby brother.)
"Mommy, Tistan just bless you'd on my hand!"
(To Daddy, describing a circumstance on which she'd fallen out of the stroller and been run over by the wheel.)
"After that, it was one big whine!"
(To Tristan on a daily, no hourly basis.)
"Tistan! NO! That is a choking hazbard!
(And, filling the more than you needed to know category, to me after an especially long session in the bathroom.)
"No, I'm not ready. My poop hasn't hatched yet!"
Ahh, life with a three year old!







4 comments:
Hey! Looks like I found you, too! I'm so glad we've met. You guys are great. I know CVC misses you all terribly. But I'm glad you're here!
Too cute!!
Shauna
Hilarious! I'm so glad you "wrote" those down. Those cute sayings are one of may favorite parts of toddlerhood.
BTW, I also love Maura's teeth. We spoke with a salesman recently at a used appliance store and Rylan called him the "man with one tooth." It was a very accurate description, I think the man had only one tooth left in his lower jaw!
Post a Comment