
Friday, December 18, 2009
Still Pre-Christmas!!
I'm not sure why I feel compelled to blog about every event that I photograph. I'm sure it's the same personality trait that led me to scrapbook everything until I finally gave up in despair because I'll never ever catch up. I have a hard time not writing about every event in my sweet kiddos lives because this is for posterity, people!! Someday I'm actually going to find the time to have my blog made into a book. Someday. All this is to say that I haven't been blogging much because I just want to be done with blogging Christmas!! I'm actually going to get to it sometime...hopefully before the end of January!! Our church hold a fun breakfast every year before Christmas so that the kids can come and do crafts and play. It's just a really fun fellowship time.

Tristan especially loved dressing up like a sheep. He was so kissably adorable that I couldn't stand it!! And he enjoyed kissing Baby Jesus.(He also picked him up and dragged all the swaddling clothes out of the manger, but that's beside the point!!)

Our attempt at a creche. It's hard to get a bunch of kids to look angelic at the same time! But this little angel looked positively angelic. She wore the costume for the whole rest of the time we were there.

Brent and Tristan carolling. We love our church. Thank you, Miss Amanda, for all you do to make events like these special!!

We had our Christmas playgroup in December. Each of the kids picked another child's name and bought them a present. We had fun eating cupcakes and opening gifts. From left to right, Lily, Sarah and Maura. I had to be a bit stealthy to get a photo of Liam too. We have so much fun with our playgroup friends and the kids are finally all starting to play together. Prior to this, playgroup has mostly been for us adults, I think!!

We also attended Sarah's 4th birthday in December. Maura was so excited to go to her birthday at the gymnastics facility. Two of her favorite things combined. Sarah blew out the candles on her Snow White cake. Happy Birthday, Sarah!! My sweet little spider monkey. I really wish we had a gym like this in our town. Maura would LOVE some lessons.

Finally, I'm not sure why we bothered buying the kids any Christmas presents...
They love these boxes as much as any of their toys!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Julie, I hear ya with wanting to record events. I just got a blog book for Christmas. Will try to post about it soon. ;) Pretty good web site.
Post a Comment