Welcome, Myla Grace!! Amy and Matt welcomed their sweet baby girl into the world on December 1st!

She weighed 7'1'' and was 19 inches long. I think she looks a lot different than Ava did when she was born, so it'll be interesting to see if they look more alike as they get older. Amy and Matt are home and everyone is healthy! I can't wait to meet my new niece, but I'll probably have to wait at least a few months before they make a trip home to TN.

Ava's first glimpse of her new baby sister. Their hospital didn't allow sibling visitors, so she met her for the first time at discharge. What a sweet baby!
1 comment:
Aww, so pretty. She does look different from Ava's baby pics. I'm fascinated to see what my baby will look like... it's hard not to just expect another little Anna Kate!
Post a Comment