Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Halloween!!
Halloween day finally arrived after all the fanfare of parties, dress up occasions, and of course candy! I was definitely not on track with my diet during the month of October and I'm pretty sure I consumed my weight in candy corn! Thankfully all that candy is pretty much out of the house now and I wouldn't dare touch my kids' stash--they'd notice! Here are the pictures from our very fun Halloween weekend.
Bennett helped me to get ready for our Halloween festivities. Every year, I have my family over on the day of Trick or Treat for chili and dessert and they help us hand out candy. For reasons unknown to me, our town decided to do trick or treat on Saturday this year. I spent all day getting ready and the kids were SO excited about trick or treating. They couldn't wait to hurry into their costumes and set out on their candy gathering excursion. Of course Alex joined in too!

Brent heading out with a super cute dragon and monkey. Monkey is pretty appropriate for Alex these days! She's a climber and she's got a mind of her own!

Our neighborhood is "the" trick or treat neighborhood in our town and although you can't tell from the photo, there are hundreds of children trick or treating! My little trick or treaters got the hang of the system pretty quickly. They were amazed by what they received! Tristan could not stop looking at his candy!

I returned home to find this...my little lion sacked out with his Pappap, and my mother cleaning my kitchen. I can't complain! We headed outside to finish handing out candy and I truly think my kids liked it more than trick or treating! I KNOW Alex did--she ate way more candy than she handed out!

I had to wait til late that evening before I could photograph my sweet lion in his costume. He was so deliciously cuddly that I could have kissed those sweet cheeks off!
The next day was really Halloween and we headed out to Mom and Dad's for a harvest dinner. I gave Alexandra a Halloween present of a baby stroller--that girl just needs to be able to push her babies around! Maura was pretty excited about her gift too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that first pic of Bennett is the Bumbo is ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment