Happy Valentine's Day to all those who we love!! We spent a special day together as a family on this day of love. Brent had an appointment in the morning, so he took the day off as a sick day. We were thrilled to have him home with us, especially because it meant we could do some fun things that I don't attempt when I'm alone. Nan and Poppa sent us these super cute t-shirts for Valentine's Day, so we started off the day with a good old fashioned V-day photo shoot! Thanks Nan and Poppa!
Oh, these boys. The are SO cute, especially when they're together. Today I watched Tristan bend down to talk with Bennett and the baby squealed and reached both hands up to touch Tristan's face. They just love each other. Judging from those impish faces, these two are going to get into a ton of trouble as they grow!
Sweet Maura was so excited about all the Valentine's Day celebrating we were doing, expecially when we told her we'd be visiting...Chuck E. Cheese!! She was thrilled. Somehow, I never saw myself having dinner on Valentine's day at Chuck E Cheese, but three kids will change that for you! We had an awesome time. Maura couldn't get those tokens soon enough!Chuck E came to visit. Maura was a big fan. Bennett, not so much!! He just knew he'd better keep his eyes on that thing!
The fun didn't stop when we left Chuck E. Cheese. While we let our two monkeys nap, I went to the store to buy dinner and came back to make a heart shaped feast. It was awesome! We enjoyed indiviual heart shaped meatloafs, mashed potatoes, rolls and heart brownies.
After dinner, we had our brownies, danced in a pajama dance party and let the kids open their Valentine presents! Honestly, if I had know how happy I could make a little boy with some Lightning McQueen bubble bath, I would have bought some a lot sooner!! We truly enjoyed our family day, but I especially loved spending it with Brent. My special Valentine is precious to me and he makes me love him more each day as he strives to become a better person and better Christan! Happy Valentine's Day!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment