Wednesday, February 2, 2011
One Snowy Day
Well, actually we've had many snowy days, but I haven't been able to get out for many of them. Most snow days. by the time the kids decide to go out and I get them all dressed and out the door, Bennett wakes up and needs sustenance, thus preventing me from enjoying the snow for myself. And, enjoy it I do. I'm one of the rare creatures here in Kentucky who actually enjoys snow. Maybe not as much as we've gotten this year, but I won't lie and say that I don't get excited at the forecast of snow. Even after all the snow we've gotten this year, I'll still admit that I was disappointed when I realized that the huge snowstorm that hit Chicago would be missing us. I want one really HUGE snowstorm so that we can build snow forts and castles and all that jazz! Nevermind that Brent would be in school until the forth of July!
On one of our snow occasions this year, the kids and I were staying with my parents while Brent had his drill weekend. We went out for some snow play and I took along my camera to play with all the settings. I love how the photos turned out and I may just frame a few. I'm loving my new camera!

Tristan just can't stop eating snow and I figure that the snow out at my parent's house is probably some of the cleanest around, so I told him to munch away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey, at least the snow is beautiful... not that I want to be in it, but it sure does make for purdy pictures!
Post a Comment