MUST catch up! Try as I might, I'm still two months behind. Perhaps I should stop taking photos so that I can actually blog the ones I have. Or perhaps I shouldn't blog EVERY SINGLE THING we do. Really, it is a bit obsessive! Just keep in mind that this IS my photo album. I no longer print out digital photos--nope, I just order the blog book at the end of the year. Makes life so much easier!!

These pictures are from a family party that we had on his actual birthday. We love to celebrate and saw no point in not celebrating twice. Micah and Lorie came over for dinner and we had all Brent's favorite foods.

What a crew! Bennett, Maura, Alex, Tristan, and Haylie.

We continued celebrating Brent's birthday back in September with a family picnic. I just love a good family picnic. Oh, and my mom made this one really memorable with all of our favorite foods. YUM. I've been in full pig out mode since I heard about Brent's deployment back in August. It's beginning to show...a lot. I'm attempting to rein it back in! I digress.

I can't think of too many places more pleasant than my parent's backyard on a lazy September afternoon. I'm so glad that Katie came to be lazy with us too!
Below: I just can't get over how cute this little girl is!

Or these guys!

1 comment:
So glad y'all got to do so much celebratin' before he left.
Post a Comment