Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Katie's Birthday

We love our Katie and we just had to celebrate her big day in style! She was OVER the Hill and 30, but we we didn't dwell on that not so monumental milestone! Nope, we did what we do best...EAT! We met for lunch in a little local cafe. It's so weird to not have Maura with us. I miss not having my girl around during the day. I feel like she misses out on so many fun activities. Hopefully she's having fun at school too!LOVE this photo. I bet Grammy would too...if I ever get around to sharing it! We walked over to a railcar displayed near the restaurant after we got done eating. The kids LOVED pretending like they were driving the train. They're full of imagination! Happy Birthday Aunt Katie!

post signature

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Where did y'all eat? The Glitz is closed Thanksgiving week and we're shopping for a fill-in girly fun place.