Saturday, March 16, 2013

Date Night!!

Date night for me used to mean getting dressed up, donning perfume and jewelry, and heading out for a nice, relaxing evening at a nice restaurant.  Fast forward a few years and motherhood has changed all that!  Not only have date nights with my hubby changed, but now I have the opportunity to take my boys on dates.  Chick-fil-A recently hosted a really fun Mother/Son date night and I knew I just had to take my little knight!  We had to run out of the house after karate, but he was so excited for some special "mom" time.


As always, Chick-fil-A did this thing up right!  Appetizers, entrees, and desserts were all included and they had the place all decorated.  The cow and calf frequently circulated, much to Tristan's dismay!  They also had a magician(who I'm pretty sure only knew one trick!) who fascinated all the boys.  Add to that a balloon sword, a milkshake and Tristan's night was MADE!  They even had a professional photographer on hand to photograph us and the boys got to pick out a rose to present to their moms.  Too sweet!  I loved the time to spend just with my boy.  I hope that special times like this will let him know how precious he is to me and that it's important to spend quality time with the ones we love.  Thanks, Chick-fil-A!

post signature

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

So sweet. We need to do this.