Monday, March 31, 2008

Maura Somersaults

OK, I tried to add this to the end of the former post the other day, but was unsuccessful because I don't know anything about HTML!! I do not claim to be a computer whiz and I couldn't figure out what it was asking for, so I gave up and deleted it!! I thought it was so funny, though, so I hope it works this time around. Also, I think I've fixed the problem with the post from Easter so check it out again if you had problems the first time around.

Maura decided to somersault the other day. We've been flipping her over ourselves for awhile now because she thinks it's hilarious. The other day, though, she was just being a goof and she put her head on the ground and kind of pushed off with her feet, and off she went!! I think she surprised herself at first, but it wasn't long before she was somersaulting all around the living room! I can't believe how she doesn't get dizzy, but she enjoys every minute.

2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Yay Maura!!! I'm impressed!

mommy of girls said...

Cute post. Way to go Maura! Keep learning those new tricks. You are a cute little girlie!