What's so funny Daddy?? I think I look beautiful! This child had a major case of bedhead. This is how well my husband it now trained in regards to the camera. He had gone upstairs on his own and gotten the pictures BEFORE I even woke up! Upon seeing her, I immediately turned for my camera, but he assured me that she'd already been photographed!
It took some No More Tangles and a lot of brushing, but I was eventually able to make it through this mess. Whew! She's gonna hate me for these pictures someday!
Yesterday was such a bright and sunny day that we decided to go picnic in the park after Maura woke up. I hadn't actually been outside all day, so I had no idea that there was a MAJORLY cold wind blowing. Thankfully, I threw an extra jacket in the car for Maura. Brent and I both froze!
Brent jumping Maura. This is one of her favorite activities at the playground, and one that I absolutely can't do anymore. She loved having her Daddy jump her.
Just swingin! She would have spent an hour in the swing if we had let her, but we had to get back in time for Brent to participate in a teleconference.
These pictures are for my mother-in-law so that she can see how beautiful Maura looks in her dress. Maura got this dress for Christmas and I think she'll be able to wear it through all of next year too.

Maura looked beautiful in her dress and Daddy ALWAYS loves to pose for pics with his girl! :-) My two cuties.
Maura looked beautiful in her dress and Daddy ALWAYS loves to pose for pics with his girl! :-) My two cuties.





No comments:
Post a Comment