Maura sitting with her two balloons on the couch. The other one is a swan made for her by Mr. Benny the clown at Saturday Morning Sillies. She started experimenting with letting the string go through her hand.
Total meltdown. I heard it from the other room and came running, sure that life or limb was in jeopardy. Brent managed to rescue it and from then on it lived in a room that did NOT have a cathedral ceiling!
Maura loves the flowers that Brent brought us the other day and she won't leave them alone. I catch her up at the table pulling the flowers out to smell all the time.
Our little UK fans. I never thought that I'd be one of those moms guilty of dressing my kids alike, but I loved having them both dressed to root for UK on Saturday.
On Sunday I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the kids before church. Maura has on a beautiful dress that Grammy made for her. Mom learned how to smock at a seminar last year and she made this gorgeous dress for Maura. I wasn't sure if it was going to fit, but it looked perfect. Tristan is wearing a cap that belonged to Poppa and then to Brent when he was a baby. It was so adorable. People just kept coming up to look at him at church because he was just so darn cute!!

Sweet children! I may just have to get a professional photo taken in these outfits.
I couldn't decide which photo I like better, so you get to see them both!

Big sissy leaning in for a quick kiss. Maura loved the hat too, and kept saying, "Aww, how cute. Aww, Tistan, I love the baby."
Maura playing with two of her favorite toys in the car--two Happy Meal toy snakes that she just loves!
I couldn't decide which photo I like better, so you get to see them both!
Maura playing with two of her favorite toys in the car--two Happy Meal toy snakes that she just loves!






2 comments:
Sarah and I watched the video together. She said, I wish I could see them:>(. We miss you guys but are glad to see you in small doses on the blog. Have fun and be safe at the beach!
Tristan looks so cute in his Sunday outfit I can't stand it!!! Yay for Brent for bringing you flowers! Have fun at the beach!
Post a Comment