Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gulf Shores Part 4

On Sunday morning, we headed outside for beach portraits. I had planned on doing them the previous night, but it was cloudy and gray and overcast. I hoped for better weather the next morning, but when we awoke the weather was cloudy and gray and overcast. We just made the best of things and I think the photos came out pretty well despite the lack of sunshine. Let me know which are your favorites. We could not get Maura to smile for anything, but she at least looked at the camera in some of the shots.


Probably the best standing photo.


Sweet little man smiling and Maura looks miserable!
I think this one is my favorite.


Grammy and her sweet babies. She was the one who took all the photos, so Good Job Grammy!


Sorry, Mom, I have to point this out. Check out where Tristan's hand is--he knows where the good stuff is!

Looking to the left.
Looking to the right. I love how similar their body language is in these photos.
Tristan the turtle.

Sweet momma's boy. He really is a momma's boy too. I just had to go "rescue" him from Brent, who dared to try to rock him to sleep. Tristan was screaming bloody murder!





Three generations of family. Thanks, Mom, for helping to make this vacation possible!!

post signature

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I think the overcast skies worked well... at least no one is squinting into the sun like in all of our beach photos!!