I added these photos way back after Thanksgiving, but haven't had a moment to blog them! Over Thanksgiving weekend, while in Tennessee visiting Nan and Poppa, we went to visit the Opryland Hotel. It was all decorated for Christmas and it was as beautiful as could be. It's a wonderful tradition that we established last year. I hope that we'll be able to continue this tradition in years to come. Upon entering the hotel, this Santa was the very first thing we saw!

We went down to visit the REAL Santa first. Maura was so excited to see Santa, Tristan not so much! He screamed the moment I lowered him into Santa's lap. I think it was less the fact that he was seeing Santa than the fact that his Momma had walked away from him. Maura asked Santa for a village. What??? Tristan feeling much better back in his m
omma's arms. We opted for a train ride next.

Maura was so excited to get to ride in the engine. She must have remembered the train from last year because she immediately headed up there to ring the bell. Such a big girl. Last year, she rode back in the back with me. Maura found a reindeer right off the bat. She loves reindeer right now. She has pretended to be
Rulolph for the past three months.

Our family under the
Poinsettia tree. Maura was so excited to get a "minty" candy cane!

Enjoying the beautiful huge
Opryland Christmas tree. I love Christmas! It was so beautiful there. It was just what I needed to get into the Christmas spirit.

Maura's favorite part of the hotel are the dancing water fountains.

Daddy and his little man with Frosty.

On our was out of the hotel, we spied this beautiful Nativity. I was so happy to see some sign of the true meaning of Christmas. Many more Christmas posts to follow!
2 comments:
How magical!!
What great pics! I love Christmas too. :)
Post a Comment