What a sweet pumpkin pickin' family! I love that we were all there for all the fun. Tristan LOVED his Daddy time. I don't think he allowed Daddy out of his sight the whole day.
We had an attempt at a class photo. Yes, that's my little non-conformist exiting off the right side of the photo. When she doesn't want to take a photo no power on earth can get her to be happy in said photo. Below: Snuggling with Grammy. She got her grumpies out and we were able to continue on with the day.
Below: The baby ducks were lots of fun climbing up the ramp and sliding down.


We loved feeding the animals and were lucky to avoid any animal nips unlike Maura's first pumpkin patch experience!
We loved feeding the animals and were lucky to avoid any animal nips unlike Maura's first pumpkin patch experience!
Below: Once again, Bennett slept through a good portion of our outing. I'm really considering putting him to sleep in the Moby wrap during the night. Maybe he'd sleep through the night!

We had so much fun checking out all the playground equipment, but the train was a highlight for Tristan. Maura loved the tractor tire and the big tubes, but the big draw was the...

Corn Bin! Forget sandboxes--I want one of these in my backyard. WAY less messy than sand and the kids just played and played in it.
Below: Daddy and Bennett loved spending time together. This sweet baby just soaks up all the attention you give him and gives the sweetest smiles in return.

My little dragons were "sleeping" in the corn box and getting filthier by the moment. I don't think I've seen two dirtier kids than these two were after our day at the dusty pumpkin patch. They didn't mind the dirt!
Measuring our height against the scarecrow. I need to dig up the photos from last year and the year before. It'll be fun to track my kids growth year by year. Bennett was slumping a bit and watching his mommy adoringly. We had such a fun day at the farm that we stayed until after 4pm! We headed home filthy and exhausted to get some warm baths, indulge in some pizza movies and fall into bed!
Below: Bennett got up close and personal with some poultry. He loved watching the chickens and pheasant.






2 comments:
I KNEW the pumpkin patch pics were coming!! I have to say you're cut'n it close this year... It's Halloween Eve!
I got to go w/Luke's class. sooo fun!
Post a Comment