Sunday, October 31, 2010

More Pumpkins!

After our first pumpkin patch experience this fall, we moved on to another location the following week. My MOPS group had a group outing to a local orchard and I couldn't wait to go. It was on a Tuesday morning, so I was sad that I couldn't take my Maura, but the boys and I loaded up and headed out for some real fall fun. Tristan spied the playground with the tractors right off and there was no peeling him away from that yellow and green one! Alexandra had to take a turn too!




This orchard had...more corn!! Tristan was so excited. He jumped in and promptly stole a dump truck from a little boy. Awesome. I finally talked it away from him.

Below: Sweet Alex wasn't feeling very well, but she still agreed to pose for a photo. Too bad this was taken in a giant plastic pipe--they look like an advertisement for a children's clothing company!



Aunt Lorie enjoyed some cuddle time with little "Boo"bear! He liked his time at the orchard--he slept through most of it like always!

Below: We hopped on the wagon for a fun hay ride. Look at Tristan--he couldn't keep his eyes off the tractor! It was definitely the highlight of the day for him.

We took a little wagon ride down to the pumpkin patch. The kids loved the huge wagon and were excited to pick their pumpkins. They picked up the first pumpkins they saw, driving their mommas crazy. We wanted the perfect pumpkin!


Below: I LOVED being at the orchard with two of my best boys! I missed my girl so much, though!


Lorie and Alex had a wonderful time too, despite the illness. It was so great to have Lorie there to lend a hand to me.

Below: I could just eat these two with a spoon! I love, love, LOVE these two boys and they love each other. I can't wait for them to grow up together as brothers. They'll have so much fun together.



My little pumpkin! Sweet little chunker-monker!! He loved the bright colors and the beautiful day and I loved introducing him to the pumpkin patch.

Below: My boy would NOT leave the orchard without taking a picture on the big pumpkin. So funny! He truly has grown up with a camera shoved in his face! What an awesome day--only having Maura there would have made it better. It wasn't our last trip to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch, but it was my favorite trip this year!



post signature

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

You've got him trained!! Ha! Can't wait to see costume pics!