"I'm wearing my daddy's clothes."
Look at that double chin. This boy now has rolls on top of rolls. I'm loving it. Maura never had any fat rolls, so I think it's so cute to see them on Tristan.
Tristan getting really tired of our little photo shoot!

Here is a photo of Brent wearing the same outfit. This was taken on December 28, 1975, making Brent about nine weeks old. I do think Tristan looks a little like Brent in this picture. It'll be interesting to see if he looks more like Brent or like me as he gets bigger.
Just to keep everyone updated, Brent got his orders yesterday. He's due in Charlotte, NC on July 11th, then Fort Benning, GA on July 14th. I guess it's time to get packing. We've been waiting on the orders to pack anything in the house, so now I guess it's for real and we need to get it done. Should be an interesting summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment