Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rainy days

I have some really random pictures from this week because of the rainy weather we had. We caught the remnants of Hurricane Fay here in Georgia and it brought up lots of thunderstorms and rain. Maura was not excited to be cooped up in the house while it rained and on Sunday she asked if she could jump in the puddles. We made that her incentive to take a nap, so after nap time she was ready to head outside. She loved her Pooh umbrella and loved finding puddles to splash in.
What a cutie! At first she wasn't sure about going out in the rain and thunder, but she warmed up to it and before long was splashing up a storm. Watch the video at the end to see her in action.

One of the really funny things that Brent has been doing with Tristan recently is flipping his ears back and forth and saying, "Nanoo, Nanoo." Tristan LOVES it. Brent says it with a high pitched voice and it never fails to bring big smiles. Brent had him laughing out loud every time he did it a few days ago.
On Tuesday Maura and Tristan enjoyed playing on the bed while I got dressed. I love this picture of Maura. It's the best one I've seen of her lately because it looks exactly like she really looks.
Tristan at sixteen weeks. Wow, it's hard to believe it's been less than four months since Tristan entered our lives. We love him so much that it feels like he's always been in our hearts. My kids love each other. Maura loves being a big sister so much and Tristan absolutely adores her. She gives him sweet kisses and always promises to be gentle with the "yittle baby."
And lastly, the sweetest thing I've ever found in a laundry basket! I'd never ever mind to fold clothes if I always got to see this sweet face peeking out of the basket first!


post signature




No comments: