I told Brent that all I wanted for Mother's Day this year was my family...in pictures. I've celebrated six Mother's Days to date. On my first Mother's Day, I forgot to get a photo with my sweet baby girl. On the Mother's Day after I had Tristan I was so sleep deprived and post partum that I really shouldn't have bothered! This year, I wanted some good photos, so we headed over to the Arboretum after church and I handed over the camera to Brent. He might have gotten a little carried away with the continuous shooting mode, but he got some great photos.
My sweet kids might be after each other all the time, but they're great friends. If you ask Maura who her best friends are, she'll tell you Sarah and Tristan. So sweet.

I loved, loved, loved being with my babies in these beautiful gardens. I enjoy watching them learn and explore their environments. My children are learning so quickly that they seem like sponges. Maura, especially, is so interested in everything. She's a fountain of knowledge, always saying to Tristan, "Tristan, did you know...?" Tristan is more of an experiential learner. He's always finding bugs and rocks that interest him. He collected lots of gravel at the Arboretum. I have to be really careful when doing laundry because you never know what might be in his pockets!


I loved, loved, loved being with my babies in these beautiful gardens. I enjoy watching them learn and explore their environments. My children are learning so quickly that they seem like sponges. Maura, especially, is so interested in everything. She's a fountain of knowledge, always saying to Tristan, "Tristan, did you know...?" Tristan is more of an experiential learner. He's always finding bugs and rocks that interest him. He collected lots of gravel at the Arboretum. I have to be really careful when doing laundry because you never know what might be in his pockets!












1 comment:
You look beautiful in your Mother's Day clothes! Happy Mother's Day to truly one of the best!
Post a Comment