Maura giving the baby "brudder" a big hug. She frequently hugs my belly and talks about the baby "brudder" coming to live in the baby brother's room.
Not really sure why this picture turned out so tiny, but it's a good example of what Maura does every time I ask where the baby brother is. She comes over and lifts up my shirt to expose my belly, then points directly at my belly button. Apparently that's how he got in there, and that's how he'll get out!
Not really sure why this picture turned out so tiny, but it's a good example of what Maura does every time I ask where the baby brother is. She comes over and lifts up my shirt to expose my belly, then points directly at my belly button. Apparently that's how he got in there, and that's how he'll get out!Maura pointing at my belly button. It's actually pretty cute. I had a small accident while cooking awhile back and underestimated how close my belly was to the stove when I lifted a pot lid. The steam scalded a small place on my belly which has now healed over and scarred a bit. Now, when Maura sees it, she goes "Aww, I burned my belly," and she wants to give it a kiss.
Baby brother hug. It's hard to capture on film, because the hugs last about .2 seconds.

Quick kisses. Hopefully she'll be interested in kissing the baby brother after he's actually born too. I think she knows there is going to be a baby brother, but I'm not sure if she understands the reality of him being here to stay--forever!

Quick kisses. Hopefully she'll be interested in kissing the baby brother after he's actually born too. I think she knows there is going to be a baby brother, but I'm not sure if she understands the reality of him being here to stay--forever!
Sweet girl and Mommy. I love how sweet and expressive she's becoming. She's a little personality and she knows what she wants these days. She's becoming VERY opinionated about dressing and will tell me, "No like that one, pick another shirt." Dressing is becoming MUCH more difficult these days. We just have to find ways to compromise.
Officially the silliest picture we took! We bribed her with dried pineapple to get her to even participate in the photo shoot and here she was asking for more. I told her that Mommy tastes like pineapple and she licked me!! What a goof!










3 comments:
Awwwwwwwww....
Those stretch marks are badges of honor, sister! Wear them with pride!!!
I cannot WAIT for you to know the feeling of having a son. Indescribably special!
Julie-
The pictures turned out great!
According to my OB if the stretch marks appear late, they'll go away. Mine appeared at the end, and I was doubtful my OB was right, but they are going away.
Rachel
Super cute pictures...document every chance you get...you can't buy back this special time!
Post a Comment