OK, I know that looking at my toes is a little gross, but it really is more impressive in real life!! I would love to show you a perfectly polished pedicure, but since I can't reach my feet anymore I can no longer polish my toes!! Anyway, I'll stay well away from falling cups in the future!
Well, just to fill you all in on our most recent news...we got an email tonight from the Brigade XO stating that Brent is to report to Fort Benning, GA on June 14th. We still don't have any orders, but it sounds like they're in the works. SO, this nightmare is quickly becoming a reality. We should get orders in the next few weeks. So, I'll be having a baby and packing up a house and moving eight hours away all in the next eight weeks. I will say I'm feeling a little sorry for myself, but I'm actually kind of relieved to at least know something. So, your prayers are greatly appreciated for our family. We're going to need lots of help and lots of support, and PLEASE keep in touch with us. After having Maura I remember feeling so isolated from having to be at home all the time. I know that this will be compounded this time from being away from EVERYONE I know. I will covet your calls, letters and emails!
On a happier note, here's some sweet pictures of Brent and Maura playing together last Sunday. Maura loves her castle and loves pretending with her princesses. I love it when Brent gets down and plays with her and helps her pretend. It's so cute watching them play together. What you can't tell from these photos is that Brent was singing and whistling "Once Upon a Dream." If only his football players knew, he'd lose a lot of "Tough Guy credibility!"
"I know you, I danced with you once upon a dream!"

I thought this was a cute one from the shower the other day that didn't download from my camera the first time around. Maura was fascinated with the balloons and loved when they were being taken down. The kiddos were occupied with them for at lease a half hour while all undecorating was taking place.
I thought this was a cute one from the shower the other day that didn't download from my camera the first time around. Maura was fascinated with the balloons and loved when they were being taken down. The kiddos were occupied with them for at lease a half hour while all undecorating was taking place.





1 comment:
Ouchie! Sorry about the toe! But I know having to pack up and say good-bye is the bigger pain. I'm praying for you, girl! I'm just so grateful you can go WITH Brent. Can you imagine being alone with 2 babies and no husband??? You'll be together, and that's the most important thing. You'll be back in the Bluegrass before you know it! (Which is something I only wish I could say!). Love ya.
Post a Comment