Our friends Emily, Sydney and Shauna called just as we were walking out the door and came over to join us on our first swim. Emily and Maura had an awesome time splashing around together.
It was Sydney's first real swim. She's gone to the pool with her parents before, but never been able to sit alone and play. She loved it, despite all the splashing that was going on.

My wild child taking a breather from all her splashing. She ran from one end of the pool to the other, splashing and "pretending" to fall down.
My wild child taking a breather from all her splashing. She ran from one end of the pool to the other, splashing and "pretending" to fall down.
We're so excited that warm weather is finally here so we can enjoy water play. Maura spent time in the pool nearly every day last summer and I certainly don't expect that to change, especially in the tropics of Georgia!
What a cool character. I bought her these new glasses from Gymboree. She LOVES sunglasses, which is really funny for a child who won't really wear hats. I guess she likes looking like Mommy--I don't go out without my sunglasses.

Stylin' and profilin.' We thoroughly enjoyed our first swim and I've already promised that we'll go again tomorrow!
Stylin' and profilin.' We thoroughly enjoyed our first swim and I've already promised that we'll go again tomorrow!





No comments:
Post a Comment