Tuesday, August 17, 2010
2 Months=2 Sweet
Bennett is two months old today. I know that I'm two weeks behind in blog posts, but I really wanted to post these pictures of the kids that I took tonight to commemorate his two month birthday. Brent wasn't home, so I had to resort to a tripod, a lot of jumping around and a reasonable amount of bribery to get cooperation. I was pretty happy with how they turned out, but I'm still drooling over a digital SLR camera that would really give me some of the pictures I'd love to have. Maybe someday?!? What a crew! This adorable threesome keeps me on my toes. Sometimes during the day, amid the chaos it's hard to be grateful, but I truly thank God every day for these kids. I wouldn't trade them for anything and their sweet hugs and kisses make up for all the headaches. I am truly a blessed mommy and I wouldn't change anything about my life if I could.(OK, maybe that's an overstatement--I wouldn't mind if Brent was home a BIT more.)

Oh, Maura. This girl LOVES her baby brother. She tells me almost every day that she's glad I had Bennett and she doesn't ever want him to go away. I am SO blessed. Sweet four year old. It's so hard to believe she's almost four and a half! Where has the time gone?
Sweet bookends. Words cannot express how difficult it was to get this shot!! After every attempt, we ALL jumped up to go look and see if I had a head in the picture!! Many giggles ensued!

STRETCH!!! Bennett William, how you have changed our lives. It's so hard to believe that you entered our world just two short months ago. You have become such an important part of our family that it feels like you have been here much longer. I don't know if there has ever been a more loved baby. Your parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends just love you and dote upon you. I hope you always know how very much you are loved and how much we are blessed by your presence. You are truly a gift from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
So sweet. Great photos! We love you guys.
Well done! Move over JCPenney Portrait Studio!! ;)
Post a Comment