Pappap got some Bennett cuddle time in. I'm just not sure why he looks like an Oompa Loompa.


The kids loved present time. I don't think Brent got to open a single one of his gifts. They kids took care of that for him!

Bennett at three months. He's still the sweetest little man ever. He's starting to grab for toys and loves playing on his exercise mat. He's rolling over from his belly to his back, but doesn't do it all the time. He's holding up his head well and I've started using the Bumbo seat for him and I'm thinking of bringing out the Exersaucer soon. Bennett is getting big too. He's turning into a little chunker and getting heavier by the day. He was weighed the other day at a doctor's office and weighed 14'8''. He's 24 inches long. He's around the 75th percentile for weight and just a little lower for height. I went back to look at Tristan's baby book to compare how big Bennett is and he's within a half pound of Tristan's weight. It's hard to believe that I might end up with TWO ginormous boys!! Anyone have any guesses as to who the photo below is? It's a photo of Tristan at three months. I think my boys look a lot alike.


It's fall and that means fall festivals! I'm so glad! I love a good festival and the one we attended last week was awesome. There were lots and lots of artisan booths that I wasn't able to fully appreciate due to the kids and the need to keep moving. There was lots and lots of food too and I could not NOT get kettle corn. Yum.
The kids loved present time. I don't think Brent got to open a single one of his gifts. They kids took care of that for him!
It's fall and that means fall festivals! I'm so glad! I love a good festival and the one we attended last week was awesome. There were lots and lots of artisan booths that I wasn't able to fully appreciate due to the kids and the need to keep moving. There was lots and lots of food too and I could not NOT get kettle corn. Yum.
Tristan really got into the spirit of the festival and tried on some barrettes. I really thought we weren't getting out of there without the tractor barrette. He loved it!

The kids both enjoyed a train ride, using the cranks to pedal around the tracks. They had LOTS of fun!


My sweet, sweet, adorable, precious baby boy. I love just burying my nose in his neck and smelling his sweet baby smell. Bennett is most likely my last baby, so I'm trying to enjoy every single moment of his babyhood. He brings so much joy into my life. That sweet smile melts my heart all the time. I'm so in love with this baby boy!
My sweet, sweet, adorable, precious baby boy. I love just burying my nose in his neck and smelling his sweet baby smell. Bennett is most likely my last baby, so I'm trying to enjoy every single moment of his babyhood. He brings so much joy into my life. That sweet smile melts my heart all the time. I'm so in love with this baby boy!






No comments:
Post a Comment