Jeff isn't much of a kid guy, but I figured that there's no time like the present to break him in. How can you resist that sweet baby? Jeff says that his little nephew is a chill baby. He said the same thing about Tristan too, once upon a time, and now look what happened. I tried to impress Tristan on this visit with how cool Uncle Jeff is because he flies helicopters, but I think Tristan was just a little preoccupied to understand. I can't wait till Tristan really learns to love airplanes so he can be truly impressed by his uncle pilots. Sounds like a case of hero worship in the making...
That is if I can keep Tristan out of the makeup. The other day, I walked into the living room to spy this. I think he knew that he was doing wrong because he rushed to give me the lipstick. I couldn't be mad at him. His face was so cute and so hilarious that I ran to grab the camera.
Twelve week old Bennett Boy. Such a pleasant, pleasant child. He's laughing out loud these days it it just makes me want to laugh too! Aunt Lorie got plenty of sweet cuddles one evening just before we ate dinner.
Alexandra and my silly little chipmunks went out to check the oak tree after supper. Alex was less than impressed and wouldn't walk on the acorns. Meanwhile, Tristan was actually eating the acorns. I'll tell you what--it's amazing that I've *only* had to call Poison Control about this boy twice up until now!






No comments:
Post a Comment