Handsome Tristan at three weeks. He's loving his play mat with all the hanging toys and flashing lights. Talk about overstimulation! I think he was a little suprised by the flash.
Tristan is already focusing in on toys and trying to track them. It's funny, though, the object that he tracks the very best is his pacifier!
My strong man getting his tummy time in. He really likes to lay down on the boppy and try to push himself up. This little guy is so strong--I knew he was by the amount of pressure he could apply with his feet while I carried him.
Up, down, up, down. "Mom, this is making me pooped!"
Pushing off once again, almost have it!
"Oh, so tired, I think I'll just lay here for a minute and suck my thumb."
This guy is obsessed with the ceiling fan. He locks onto it whenever it comes into his line of vision and you can forget about getting him to look at anything else. I put his floor blanket and boppy under it all the time so he can just sit and gaze at it.
"Aww, Mom, not another picture!"
And he's up!! He can hold himself up like this for about ten seconds at a time, then it's down for some much deserved rest!
"I'm just taking it all in."
Finally, Tristan got tired of the tummy time. He let us know that was ENOUGH!! It was time to say "good night" and "hello nursing!" Happy three week birthday little man! Here's a video of him playing on his play mat. I know it's not very exciting, but I still think his newborn movements are so fun to watch.





No comments:
Post a Comment