Saturday, July 26, 2008

Allen Look-alike Meter


Well, it happened again. A comment that Hannah made got me wondering who Tristan resembles more. I went on this website that I used last time with Maura and it said he looks more like me by 8%! Maura was the exact same! Too funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well,well,well...8%? I would have guessed more towards Julie than that! I still think my dynamic traits will show through as he gets older. Hopefully he got my athletic prowess and memory of all things unusual!

Love
brent

Michael and Hannah said...

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! 8%?? More like 80%! Try another photo.

cowboy and amy said...

Oh Brent, you never cease to make me laugh. I'm sure he will be the king of Jeopardy and the master of all things war related! Actually, I think Tristan looks just like Julie's dad. You should try a look a like meter using a picture of Paul! It'd be interesting! Miss you all! Oh, and the meter changes drastically according to which pictures you use!