
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ten Weeks old and a trip to Wal-Mart
Tristan is ten weeks old today. This little man is getting more aware and smiley every day. He's talking a lot to us and even sounds like he's laughing when he gets really tickled. He's such a sweet little man.
"What are you lookin' at?"
The evolution of a smile. First, he just kind of stares at you.
"You're a little funny, mom."
"No, actually, you're hilarious!"
"Aren't I just a cutie?"
Tristan Wesley, big ten week old.
Yesterday I attempted a trip to Wal-Mart for the very first time. Admittedly, most women have to brave a trip to the store much earlier, so I'm very lucky to just now be venturing out. I knew that we only had a short period of time to be in the store, so I told Maura that we had a mission like on Little Einsteins. She was so excited to have a mission that she sat very nicely on her bottom in the cart the entire time.
Braving the retail world for the very first time.
This is how Tristan looked by the end of our trip to Wal-Mart. I must admit, sometimes this is how I feel after I leave Wal-Mart, but I somehow I manage to keep it all together. It was a successful trip--we managed to get in and out in about 20 minutes. Mission Completion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Tristan: Very nice smiles, my little man!
Maura: You are a wonderful big sister to help mommy on the trip to Walmart like that!
I love you and miss you all! I can't wait to see you soon!
Love
Brent/Daddy
Okay, 3rd photo from the top... Tristan TOTALLY looks like YOU!!!
Wal-Mart has always been the first outing for my kids!
Post a Comment