Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Pappap!


Monday, July 28th was my Dad's 55th birthday. As my aunt says, now he's as old as the speed limit. He, he!! We celebrated his birthday as a family on Sunday. I'm always up for a party, so we left for my parents house as soon as Maura woke up from her nap. Maura loves her Pappap so much. We're going to miss him a lot. I doubt I'll see him as much as Mom over the next year because she'll travel down while he works. Maura loves playing with her Pappap, who always does fun things like throw her in the air. She told Grammy awhile back that she and Grammy live at Grammy's house(I guess because Mom babysits her) and Pappap lives at the work house! Too cute!
Mommy, Maura, Micah and Molly. All the M's took a picture together.
Aunt Lorie enjoyed some Tristan time. She's been seeing a lot of the kids these days because I've had to have her babysit in a pinch recently. Look at my chunky baby--he's wearing a 9 month outfit and bustin' out of it!
Maura "helped" Pappap blow out his candles. Well, she tried to help, but when she blows, the air always goes down. I'm going to have to teach her how to blow correctly sometime. She'll be the only kid out there who can't blow bubbles!! Dad had blackberry pie for his birthday "cake." Yum.
Pappap and Tristan had a good visit. Even when Tristan is fussy he likes to lay on Pappap's leg and talk to him.

Maura also "helped" with the present opening. She tore into the presents before we were really ready, but I think she was a little disappointed by the contents. I think she expected something much more exciting like toys!


post signature

No comments: